Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

FUN!!!

Not only a great idea in theory, but you actually pulled it off flawlessly.

I almost can't believe no one thought of anything like this before.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Wow

I am completely blown away by this, and I don't know anything about actionscript so I probably can't even comprehend what went into it. Easily the best game on Newgrounds, everything is perfect.

Newgrounds Levels Newgrounds Levels

I don't see the point.

All you did was take all the stuff you could find easily by going to the Help/Faq section of the site and put into a flash. Yeah, you did add an annoying voice making extremely unfunny jokes in the staff section... but still... WHY???

Fierras responds:

IF you think that's all I did then you obviously didn't take the time to really check out everything.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Wow.

That fact that someone would make this drive to people insane, along with the fact that it does so so well, amuses me to no end.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Whoa. AWESOME!

I can't even begin to imagine the time and flash skillz that went into this game. Sure, the gameplay isn't PERFECT, but at the same time, this goes far above and beyond any expectations I could possibly have for a game like this.

I NEVER add games to my favorites. But I think this one more than deserves it.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

This game is suppish.

Very witty sense of humor. I think I actually like this one better than the second one. I dunno, it's just less dark and doesn't take itself as seriously, which I like.

Four Second Fury Four Second Fury

Very fun. How many four second games did you make anyway???

Jezzball Jezzball

Well this looks familiar!

I still have the original version on my computer since I kept all the Windows 95 games on a CD. Ever played Chip's Challenge? That one is da best.

RaidenX RaidenX

Cool!

I used to play the original all the time on my cousin's Atari. This is awesome!