The Ascent of Alfred The Ascent of Alfred

A stunning cinematic masterpiece of meme magic. Praise be to kek!!! Shadilay, shadilay.

Fantastic Plastic Fantastic Plastic

This is the most criminally underrated cartoon I've seen in recent memory. Might not ever have found it if you didn't show it at Pico Day. Masterpiece.

A Prank Time A Prank Time

Whoa, all the animations you did of the dad freaking out from the "prank" were intense. I can't even imagine how long that must've taken. Awesome!

The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

Really good. It's awesome to see original and independent animation like this get the backing it deserves. Super expressive characters and of course amazing animation. It's especially impressive considering this requires somewhat of an attention span. (No dialogue, 20 min long, has it's own lore.) This is very encouraging to me - you guys are doing amazing work. Hope to see more.

The color brown The color brown

This cartoon is actually a pretty good metaphor for Newgrounds itself. Think about it.

TmsT's "Spy and Sentry" TmsT's "Spy and Sentry"

I don't know why I haven't reviewed this until now... but I just remembered I haven't yet! I've watched this a good 5 or 6 times already. I keep coming back to it because the first time I was so entranced by the animation I didn't pay proper attention to the story- which was also excellent. I don't even play TF2 but that didn't stop me from appreciating all the little gags that are easy to miss for people not paying close attention. As always the animation is beautiful and you really know how to get the most out of each drawing even on the parts where you use tweens. A true pro is you. I heard you're moving back to NZ for a studio job but I hope that doesn't mean we won't get more TmsT cartoons in the future! God knows you've been a big influence on me.

Sprocky Spittoon Sprocky Spittoon

Hey Andrew look, we're sharing the front page! I think that's a first? Great stuff as usual. I know it's a good day whenever you've made a new cartoon.

TmsT responds:

Frontpage High Five! o/\o

Shadow Puppets Shadow Puppets

Adorable and the animaiton is top-notch! Good job, buddy.

AtroxChobatsu responds:

Thanks, man! :D

Alfred Alfer Film Trailer Alfred Alfer Film Trailer

This is everything about independent animation at its best. Your animation has really improved even in the last two years. You do psychotic amazingly well, haha.

Night Light Night Light

I was just browsing through some of the animation on here and came across this. I swear to god we must be on similar wavelengths or something because I just finished a cartoon about monsters with a kid that looks kinda like that. That aside this movie is beautiful. It's this kind of fun, vibrant, creative stuff that I love to see. You had a lot of fun making this and it shows.